The Property Management Tool Kit goes beyond the basics, giving you all the guidance you need to successfully manage your properties, avoid pitfalls, and make a profit. You'll find out how to:
* Add value to your property, including which improvements to make or avoid
* Address legal concerns, tenant issues,and administration and maintenance
* handle monetary factors such as cash flow, recordkeeping,and rent collection
* Expand your portfolio and establish financial goals
* Hire a team, partner with vendors, and use advertising In addition, you'll find helpful management tools: a market survey rental criteria, and sample documents and forms, including a rental application,a lease, a guest screening card, rules and regulations, renewals, a vacancy report, a maintenance log, and much more. Practical and informative, this is the one book you need to successfully manage your properties.